When the temperatures start to drop and you begin to bundle up, you know Thanksgiving must be just around the corner!
This holiday season, we're setting aside the chaos of Black Friday and the excitement of eating turkey. Instead, we want to celebrate our Tel Yehudah community with a week's worth of gratitude!
That's right, from Nov. 23 to Dec. 2, we're asking YOU to publicly thank someone with one of our special-edition Tel Yehudah specific "Thank You" cards! With just a couple of clicks, you could make someone's day!
Here are some suggested steps to get started:
- Pick someone to thank! Whether it's your counselor, your friend, a co-worker or camper, we've got cards made for everyone!
- Pick a card, any card! We want to make this as TY specific as possible so we've created a few "Thank You" cards for you to choose from. Simply choose the one you'd like to send, click on the download link and you're set!
- Customize your message! Remember that card you just downloaded from a step earlier? Here's your chance to customize your message! If you've got some incredible photoshop skills, feel free to alter the card. If you don't, worry not -- just create a custom message through a Facebook post, Tweet or Instagram post! That's right, use that card and send it on over to your selected person!
- Just hit the "Download" link and right click to save the picture!
- Remember to TAG @CampTelYehudah or @TelYehudah within your post and include the hashtag: #TYThanks!
- Thank it forward! If you've been thanked, why not set aside some time and thank it forward? Whether you're thankful for an inspiring summer or thankful for an amazing tsevet (staff), take some time to show your appreciation.
- Don't limit yourself! Have more than one person to thank? No problem -- feel free to thank as many people as you want!
Below are some cards we've created for #TYThanks! We'll be adding more each and every day so make sure to have this page bookmarked!
|"Thanks" Download||"Thank You" Download|
|"Thank You" Download||"CRAZY" Download|